[Homeroast] Uganda mudslide

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Mar 2 15:33:54 CST 2010

I put a note on the forum, but there was a pretty serious mudslide in
Uganda precisely in the location we are working with Stumptown on a
coffee project. I called our friend Charles there, but in Kampala
they don't have good news yet on the extent. Matthias, head of the
cooperative, is headed to Bududa now from Kampala to find out. We'll
see...
--
-Tom