[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:17:40 CST 2010

I've been on a stash reduction program too, but it seems to be taking
forever... I'm down to 30 kilos now (switched to metric, about 66 pounds).

I was too eager to buy greens when they came out and now realize that my
eyes are bigger then my stomach.

I was able to treat myself to a few pounds of espresso after suggesting a
Sweet Maria's gift certificate as suitable Christmas gifts to the family,
but once that's gone it'll be SO espresso or my own blends.

I've just got to be better about roasting more often.

I've got some of that Peru FTO San Ignacio Cajamarca from late 2009, I've
only roasted one batch... notes are sparse but with one day rest on a city
roast I noted "good, sweet, not grassy."  Maybe I'll have to push that one
up in the roasting schedule.

-Chris