[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:04:57 CST 2010

It was an older coffee Peru FTO San Ignacio. I am moving back to the
mainland and have been on severe stash reduction. I have reduced my stash
from a little over 100 lbs to 2 and one half pounds. I recently bought 20
lbs and that should last me till my move date of July 1. The FTO is
delightful not chocolate or even complex but delightful never the less.