[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:49:19 CST 2010

Thank you Mary. Been behind in my emails, so I just noticed this.
Yes, I'm also glad I didn't get blown away, as I don't have any red
shoes to click to bring me home,

;-D

Barry, glad you & yours (and everyone one else) is safe & sound, if
not a bit disappointed in the lack of excitement.

I, for one, can do without that kind of excitement, lol.

Lynne