[Homeroast] Leci n'est pas une arbre

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 18:26:24 CST 2010

Just in case regular SM customers don't get this one.

Above subject of post is on the front of card over the top of coffee leaves,
sent from Tom via order from Coffee Shrub...backside top:

"Coffee is a shrub. We would like it to be a tree, upright and noble, but it
is often just a multi-stemmed, gangly, awkward, diminutive shrub."

Poor ignoble coffee 'plant'!

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/