[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

Ed Needham beans at homeroaster.com
Mon Mar 1 15:27:10 CST 2010

I began my journey with homeroasting 33 years ago with oven and skillet
roasting until I found references in a (pre-internet) library book on
roasting coffee where you could use various popcorn poppers to roast beans.
It has been so long since I roasted in a pan of any kind I have no skill to
add to the technique.
Jim, you are the man for wok and wood fire roasting for sure.
Ed Needham
"to absurdity and beyond!"
http://www.homeroaster.com