[Homeroast] Roast goes stale fast

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Tue Jun 29 11:01:31 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have tried the canning jar, but I use tupperware for storing mine and I my espresso blends usually hit peak at 5 days and might last a week to 10 days past that.  Although, I must admit I rarely have enough beans to last more than 3 or 4 days, it is only when I travel, that might have some beans that 2+ weeks old.  I'll definitely have to check out the canning jars the next time I travel.

Peter

www.fwcoffeeaddict.com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre