[Homeroast] Sucky decaf

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 19:42:30 CDT 2010

No, I disagree, that was not RayO's best advise.

A popcorn popper modified allowing independent variable boosted control of
both heater and fan combined with even a simple bimetal thermometer can run
circles around a Behmor when it comes to controlling and profiling a roast.
People have been doing it for over a decade with excellent, controllable,
repeatable results. Hell even automated control, ever hear of Mike's (just
plain) PID'd Uber popcorn popper?

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/