[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:23:01 CDT 2010

Hi Bob,

Finer grind might improve things, but, in my experience, the only thing that
actually fixes outright the problem of drawdown delays and stalls is blowing
the fines back up in the funnel with a short burst of heat just before
taking the vacpot off the burner.

Also, not to be painfully repetitive, but I'm averse to the idea of
adjusting grind settings to fix mechanical problems if there's another way
of fixing them. Ideally, we should be grinding for optimal extraction and
optimal flavor.
Thanks.
Doug