[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

Maxwell Heathcott mheathcott at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:19:16 CDT 2010

Just to make things interesting . . .

Any burr-students out there who have noticed dramatically different shapes in burrs for "espresso grinders"?  Are they all pretty similar in design (generally talking flat-burrs here, but interested if conicals might act differently)?  Just wondering if there are any of the usual suspect grinders (Mazzer, Macap, Compak, N-S, Cimbali), which--by design--would produce grounds more suitable for pour-over (etc) . . .

--mh