[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

Maxwell Heathcott mheathcott at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:06:54 CDT 2010

Agreed on the optimal flavor bit.  I'll fiddle with the burst-of-heat-blowout method and see what I come up with.
Still: vacpot is only one of the four filter methods that I mentioned.  One of my biggest frustrations is consistency with a Chemex. In that situation, I've frequently encountered slow dripping, and have been forced to increase grind size to the point of under-extraction.No me gusta.
Therefore, I'm left to wonder . . . what would a good drip grinder be?  Or if that question is deemed inappropriate (vis-a-vis the grinder discussions that this has spawned),what would a good (and preferably sub-$500) secondary grinder be, since I'll be using my SJ solely for espresso?

--mh