[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Mon Jun 28 06:49:59 CDT 2010

FWIW Doug,

My vacpot experience points to chaff as being a major culprit in
stalls, and I've gotten so paranoid about it that I try to blow the
chaff out of the grind before loading the vacpot. My real nemesis with
stalls have been with peaberries, which seem to produce lots of chaff
(more surface, I suppose). What do you folks with way more experience
than I have think? And on your advice I will try the finer grind and
see how that works out.

Bob G. in Ala.