[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 01:09:23 CDT 2010

"... the more uniform particle grind the better."

That's the Bottom Line, is it not, miKe?  When you sent the Kona, I only
ground enough for One Shot on the comical-burred Solis Maestro Plus. In
spite of several burr replacements, the grounds looked grim and the cup
lacked taste. The Kona was sure exciting, nonetheless. Still, I had the
definite feeling something was being left behind.

You said a mouthful! When I first saw the term "Plurimodal particle
distribution," I realized it described the exact problem I was having. The
solution to a problem does not lie in describing the problem accurately
although it's a start, as we know. The grounds out of the Solis looked like
particles in the Asteroid Belt. "Plurimodal Particle" Pferdescheiße well
described the problem, left standing with no solution proposed.

With the caveat that I "Refrain from new Hot Wheels," (had been saving for a
neat Maserati in '73 - '74 when Swedish and Craig sold me some of their
excellent services) my Celtic Critic OK'd a 3 phase 240v Mahlkönig grinder
from a demonstration show.  At least, we didn't owe Horan and McConaty!

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!.

Plurimodal Pferdescheiße!