[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:49:27 CDT 2010

I'm with MiKe on this.

There are grinders that are geared for non-espresso uses (primarily drip)
that have their burr sets designed for uniform coarser output. They're not
generally discussed on the US side of the Atlantic.

The Europeans, however, are quite adamant that the great espresso grinders
(Super Jolly, Robur, etc) are not suited for drip grinding.

Think high-end Mahlkoenigs and you get the idea.

Doug