[Homeroast] Color match x Pantone

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:39:36 CDT 2010

I have a transition roast trick I do for those who are trying to
convert to lighter roast where I will quickly flash a lighter roast at
the very end followed by a quick cool down after dumping which adds a
bit of roast taste but also introduces some of the lighter qualities.
It's barely seen in the ground color but does show in the cup. The
darken layer is kept quite thin.