[Homeroast] Color match x Pantone

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun Jun 27 11:36:03 CDT 2010

Still have to roast by outer color, heat rate, batch size, bean
varietal, and any other variable I forgot.  This is why I tend to stick
with coffee beans from 1 region, always roast the same batch weight,
same profile, and buy in 20# batches.  It takes about 2 batches with new
beans to get the process dialed in again.  Roast coffee, grind and check
color, taste.  If unsat adjust as required and repeat.  When OK note color.