[Homeroast] Color match x Pantone

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun Jun 27 11:30:24 CDT 2010

As it is very difficult to observe the color progression of the ground
coffee while roasting and cooling it is obvious that the exterior color
is the only available guide to roast progression.  If you are not using
the extra high dollar computer controlled commercial drum roaster then
you will just have to keep an eye on outer bean color changes.  I
thought this would be intuitively obvious...  All of the home roasters
are eyeball controlled to some extent.