[Homeroast] Color match x Pantone

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:35:53 CDT 2010

I see it for what I perceive it to be- a tool. Any tool can be used properly or improperly. The solution? The manufacturer sends instructions with lots of caveats! I do certainly see your line of reasoning though. However, for a beginner- some direction is better than none. In the end, taste and quality will guide the beginner to advanced roaster irrespective of which tools they chose to start with. Assuming they are actively learning that it (This is the part where where RayO comments on changing variables one by one to achieve mastery).

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com