[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 12:51:49 CDT 2010

For home non-espresso use I'd look at the Baratza Virtuoso. Sure a Bunn
G1,2,3 etc would work, but way overkill and chances are a used one is going
to need a $200 set of burrs. Now if you do go that route once you replaced
the Bunn burrs you'd be good to go for about 15,000 pounds:) They're
actually mfg rated 30,000 pounds, but I've always found cutting the mfg
rating in half is needed to maintain quality grind about any grinder out
there.

miKe