[Homeroast] Color match x Pantone

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sat Jun 26 12:06:39 CDT 2010

It is a great idea, one that has come up before too (maybe by you?)
Possible issues are the fact coffee color continues to change,
darken, over time, but perhaps not without any oxygen (?) . Second
issue is the optics of coffee encased in resin, It might really
change the way you perceive color and texture,  But it's a great
idea. Would love to do a trial on it, somehow.

Tom

-Tom