[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 09:53:26 CDT 2010

Reply bottom posted...

Not necessarily. Might go shopping with a large beater van to accommodate
piles of stuff and go to the show in a nice looking whatever.

Router wise analogy also doesn't cut it either. Just as different router
bits have different cutting purposes different grinders use burrs designed
for different types of grind. While your Mazzer Major "can" grind for other
than espresso, other grinders designed specifically for non-espresso
grinding will grind better for other than espresso. Grinding for espresso
requires plurimodal particle grinding while non-espresso grinding the more
uniform particle grind the better.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/