[Homeroast] Bulk Grinder for Drip

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 09:08:27 CDT 2010

"coffee grinders compared to espresso grinders"

Let me get this straight- you advocate exchanging one machine with excellent
burrs, for viele echten Scheißteil with coffee-wrecking burrs?

I have a machine located within a few steps of here that I can load with
whole roasted coffee beans.  Like an engine lathe or broach, I can adjust it
to do exactly what I want to the beans..

Anybody with a room-temperature IQ would probably use the same car to go to
a show or do the shopping. "coffee grinders compared to espresso grinders"
implies having a different router motor for each router bit you own. Was zum
Teufel?

An assortment of toy grinders with different burr settings is a ludicrous
waste of finances and real estate on the counter top since a big grinder
with excellent burrs takes less space and destroys less coffee than multiple
swell Mattels from Grinders-r-Us.

You could probably run only one at a time, no matter how many or how much
space and coffee destruction you can tolerate.

Have fun in your grinder warehouse...

Cheers -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...