[Homeroast] Behmor and Sumatran

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 12:20:17 CDT 2010

Excellent quality Sumatra at C+ roast often has some wonderful flavors that
are shamefully roasted to oblivion when you roast for "appearance" or
uniformity.
I've been enjoying a Lake Tawar at a lighter roast for a couple days now...
wonderful lemony zip to the cup, but none of the overwhelming acidity... not
sure how that happens, but it sure is great.

cheers,

Scott