[Homeroast] Behmor and Sumatran

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 12:19:17 CDT 2010

If you use a shorter starting profile on P3 yuo will be able to go further
into second (I;m assuming this is what you would like to do). Using P3C will
give you almost 40 seconds more time on leg 3 at full power to finish the
roast, using B will give you 1 1/2 more minutes @ full power and A will give
you almost 3 minutes more.

Plenty of time to turn even the most stubborn beans to charcoal :)