[Homeroast] WAY OT: favorite spam

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:08:29 CDT 2010

I just googled the name and this one goes back to last fall! At one
point he was stationed in Fallujah, Afghanistan. Hmmm, Fallujah is in
Iraq. And he has found $9,000,000.00 so Tom is only getting part of
the loot. Enjoying a chuckle over a cup of pride from Carlos Imbachi.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee
<sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com> wrote:
> Since we were discussing spam lately, here's my favorite that got through
> today. I have to admit, this really made me laugh! Maybe one of you can help
> poor, poor Captain Stamford.
>
> "My name is Captain Matthew Stamford of the US Marine corps stationed in
> Kabul, Afghanistan, I found some money stashed in a couple of barrels while
> on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move it to a safer place,
> please have it in mind that there is no danger involved. You may contact me
> on xxxxxxxxxxxxx so that I can provide you with more details."
> --
> -Tom

> Roasting
>              Thompson & Maria - http://www.sweetmarias.com