[Homeroast] WAY OT: favorite spam

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jun 24 12:47:59 CDT 2010

Since we were discussing spam lately, here's my favorite that got
through today. I have to admit, this really made me laugh! Maybe one
of you can help poor, poor Captain Stamford.

"My name is Captain Matthew Stamford of the US Marine corps stationed
in Kabul, Afghanistan, I found some money stashed in a couple of
barrels while on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move
it to a safer place, please have it in mind that there is no danger
involved. You may contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxx so that I can provide
you with more details."
--
-Tom