[Homeroast] Costa Rica RIP 2009

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:03:21 CDT 2010

Sorry, hit something that sent my previous message.

What I am actually seeing is not the bean itself, but dried fruit from
the cherry. I feel a lot better.... I'm looking forward to getting
home and sniffing the roast, to see if it smells burned or not. Now I
have hope that it will not!

Thanks,

brian