[Homeroast] hmmm, another coffee scam???

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:34:27 CDT 2010

They have an audio piece on the www.asantaejava.com site(in the orange
area) about their patented "healthy roast process". They talk about
coffee being roasted at temps that are too high(420f-450F) that
deteriorates  the levels of the antioxidants but their healthy roast
process maintains the antioxidants. Yet the picture of their roasted
beans look scorched and tipped to me?