[Homeroast] hmmm, another coffee scam???

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:12:00 CDT 2010

This was a comment just put on my blog site:
""" I found a VERY great coffee: premium taste, new and HEALTHY
powerful roasting, they worked 7 years on it and there are 3 patents
on that coffee, bio, normal price like other bio coffees, fair trade,
3-5 times antioxidants than green tea, people are totally excited
about this coffee, I confirm everybody I give it to try says the same,
business is exploding in the US, people feel more energy and feel so
good, you can also easily earn money with it from home. Reason: it is
a VERY simple product that EVERYBODY wants. And coffee is the second
commodity in world trade in value after oil. Here are the coffee links
and please give me feedback, thx Chris:
http://www.asantae-coffee.blogspot.com/
http://www.asantae-coffee.com/ """"
  Geeez, should I stop buying from Tom and Maria and get with the future?????

--
Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.