[Homeroast] Costa Rica RIP 2009

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:10:19 CDT 2010

I've seen it referred to as a "Melange roast blend," to which definition
some took umbrage.  It is what it is-  Throw out none of the CR's and enjoy
the show!.

It would be a Hell of a note (the Fiddler's Flutch) if you discovered new
directions to be explored, now that this is the end of the '09. Maybe I'll
try it on the -10 CR El Puente Tarrazu Caturra...

The concomitant Ethiopia Sidamo DP sure hasn't left me looking for the
missing caffeine or anything else-  The Turkish brew yesterday was fabulous.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?