[Homeroast] Updated Behmor Chaff Collector

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 23:42:52 CDT 2010

I never used the tray, but I used an 'open/closed' door cracking system to make my times line up.  I never let the machine cool down all the way and I was using it on a heavily used circuit so I was dealing with far more variables than just chaff tray in/out.

Regardless it worked just fine without and chaff on the floor was not an issue for me.

-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens