[Homeroast] Trouble roasting today...

Alchemist John john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Jun 14 07:23:05 CDT 2010

It was not actually any high temperatures in the chamber that caused
the spat of motor failures at the beginning.  The factory actually
put in an additional lubricant 'just to be safe' but it turned out to
be incompatible with the existing lubricant if used in to high a quantity.

These motors are not meant to be lubricated to the best of my knowledge.