[Homeroast] Saturday Morning Coffee

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:52:42 CDT 2010

Yes, we're camping in Henry Cowell State Park next to the Roaring Camp train
in the town of Felton and hit Capitola beach for swimming, sunning, and
shopping.  It was nice and I was able to talk my family into waiting in the
car while I rushed into Verve for a double Sumatran Blue Batik shot before
hitting Malabar for excellent Shri Lankan Vegan food.  Very California and
I'm trying to soak it in as I have to spend three days this week in Plano
and I'm not sure I'll be able to find good coffee or non-smoking restaurants
there.  I plan on taking my AeroPress and hand grinder to Plano.  I'm
covering for some of our SEs but wish I could have gone to the trial in
Seattle or Portland instead.  It's just good to be working,, though.

Now we're stopping in at Asana Tea house so my daughter can get a nice tea
since that's her fancy.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend too.

-Chris