[Homeroast] Saturday Morning Coffee

John Mac johnt.mac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 18:17:54 CDT 2010

Brian-
They are camping in the Santa Cruz Mountains and Felton was an old logging
town where they cut down the giant redwoods to build San Francisco and the
surrounding areas many moons ago. Chris lives in the San Jose area and we
have had a hot weekend here in the Bay Area.It's 94 at my back yard and it's
90 in San Jose.

And to keep on subject, I made a VP of the Colombia Tolima Merediano
microlot roasted on Thursday afternoon to a nice C+ to start our Sunday
morning here in NorCal. Very good cup indeed and felt like drinking lots
more but decided to keep it on the slow side and just have a couple of cups.

Cheers,
John in NorCal