[Homeroast] Thermal grease > RE: Trouble roasting today...

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 21:49:14 CDT 2010

Negative, "thermal grease" used for chips is for efficient heat transfer
between chip, SSR etc. and heatsink for heat dissipation, not a type of
lubricant at all though the name may suggest otherwise.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/