[Homeroast] Trouble roasting today...

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sat Jun 12 10:15:00 CDT 2010

When my motor died I found that he actual motor was still OK but the
gear box lubricant had dried out.  If you keep trying to make it run you
burn out the  motor though.  Getting original motor out and replaced is
a real chore if its an early version original roaster.  The replacement
has a redesigned mounting which makes replacement a simple job.  The
high temperatures experienced in the chamber are what causes the
original grease to fail.