[Homeroast] Trouble roasting today...

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 09:39:59 CDT 2010

Hello Dave,

I had those same exact errors.  I needed to replace the motor and the board.
 They were able to send my parts overnight.  They sent detailed instructions
on how to un-install the old and install the new.

The funny thing is, I was looking at the emails I sent, and my err6/err1
occurred on Thur. June 11, 2009.  How odd is it that your failure occurred
on the same exact date, one year later.

Thanks to help from my father-in-law, I was up and roasting again on Wed.
6/17.  I'm sure the parts arrived on Tuesday.

Good luck,

-Bonnie