[Homeroast] Roasting WP Decafs

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Fri Jun 11 15:22:38 CDT 2010

interesting.  i use a guat decaf that i keep clear of 2C for a deaf blend.  i had to go check my beans after your email.  there is a little bit of oil on the beans.  interesting.  they still taste like a medium roast decaf guat.  i judge my degree of roasts on decafs like most others, temperature, sight, and audible noises.  although of course sight can be misleading with the decafs.

Michael B
b'ham, AL