[Homeroast] Roasting WP Decafs

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:00:40 CDT 2010

Everything you say is in line with my decaf roasting experience.

Regarding OP's message I wonder if roasting only 200 grams (a bit less than
8 ounces) on a 1 pound setting might be part of the problem? I have never
roasted decaf in the Bemohr, so that's my only observation. Don't think I've
ever used the P4 setting, either.

With proper control, it is possible to get a light roast on a WP decaf. I
have some Mexican WP decaf I roasted on Monday and it's showing almost zero
oil spotting today.

cheers,

Scott