[Homeroast] OT: And then there were three....

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 13:48:53 CDT 2010

 Hi Dave!

Good to hear from you. Mike (just plain) installed the PID on the first brew
boiler last night. (four group Lineas have two brew boilers) Delirium is
rockin' quite nicely now not having to surf the Linea. Already upgraded the
main grinder from Mazzer SJ to Major for Delirium. It'll take time to get
the place fully up to the standards I want, add pour over brew bar, add
Press Pot to order not in an airpot etc. but Java Nation has a solid core
crew now and ain't too shabby.

Back to roasting :)

miKe mcKoffee aka Mike McGinness, Head Bean
Nor'west Coffee
http://www.norwestcoffee.com
360-989-6658