[Homeroast] OT: And then there were three....

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:35:25 CDT 2010

Nice to know I will have good coffee and friends July 1 when I move to
Portland. Even though Mike sometimes fails to remember what I look
like. Also, it will no longer be illegal for me to drink Sweet Marias
coffee. Dave is my old Silvia working? Will not get my coffee stuff until
the end of September. Everything will be in storage until we get our new
house built.