[Homeroast] Behmor Hack

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 08:07:20 CDT 2010

" I'll stick with the empirical and forego the pronouncement."

"Empirical" quantities are those compiled from observed data, as opposed to
those derived from hypothetical considerations..  I was just reflecting on
the enormous effort expended to develop the machine and bring it to market
before you bought one, and what questions might be considered before
obliterating its function with alterations.

A lot of people including me learned to solder by building Heathkit
electronic kits- my first introduction to terminal strips in amateur radio
stuff and hi-fi amplifiers, then pwb's in solid- state stuff. What I thought
I knew about bird cage wiring, soldering paste, acid core solder and blow
torches was all rong.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

What miKe says-