[Homeroast] Vac. pot seal breaking problem

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 02:38:10 CDT 2010

That's why the spring has a chain on the end of it... the chain acts as a rough surface for bubbles to form on.  It's not just to make snugging up the filter assembly easier.
Place (not sealed) the top chamber into the bottom chamber from the start.
There's a video of Matt from Intelligentsia doing a vac pot on dptdddd.com, you should check it out.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens