[Homeroast] 1899 LA Times coffee article

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 02:14:32 CDT 2010

Wow that's a really interesting point!  I've never thought of that.  Does anyone have any info on if caffeine content has gone up over the years?  Probably so trace it wouldn't be noticeable, but that's still a really interesting thought to me.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens