[Homeroast] USRC 3k production limitations > OT: And then therewere three....

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 11:18:57 CDT 2010

Maybe Nor'West Coffee by Java Nation.  Or Nor'West could shift to be a
signature blend name, or line of roasts.

BTW - Congrats Bry for your joining a successful team.  I have never met
anyone else with your enthusiasm and knowledge of coffee at such a young
age.  That combination will be a big asset to miKe and Java Nation as you
move forward.

Mike Chester