[Homeroast] OT: And then there were three....

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 09:40:35 CDT 2010

miKe,

For those of us living vicariously through your successes and growth, a
great big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My 2¢ on the names - I think you should keep Nor'West as the brand for the
coffee you roast and Java Nation for the shop name.

 Speaking of roasting, is the one 3K roaster enough for 3 shops plus outside
contracts?  I know that size was pretty much the limit in WA without
expensive smoke abatement equipment.  Would you face the same limit, if you
roasted in your OR location?

Mike Chester