[Homeroast] OT: And then there were three....

Barbara Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Thu Jun 3 07:30:57 CDT 2010

Whoever doesn't appreciate the beauty of a person like Mike succeeding in such a phenomenal manner and who needs to say anything about it when it should have no impact on him/her must be resentful of his (Mike's) success.  Don't read his posts if you find them too "anything".

Over many many years, I have been first and active and lately more silent member of this list.  Mike has ALWAYS been there for anyone who asked, with advice, information and even humor.  He's one of the reasons I keep on reading, whenever possible.  I remember learning all about Kona from him at the very beginning of my roasting journey.  People on this list come and go, and Mike is a great part of the base.

So, Mike, congratulations from Minnesota.  Someday I'll walk into one of your shops and maybe finally meet you.  Good for you!

Barbara Greenspon