[Homeroast] Vac. pot seal breaking problem

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:45:50 CDT 2010

Not having a Hario but using a Yama Vac Pot and being an avid reader of all
things Vac Pot, I can only suggest that you use less force when you seal
it... the rubber seal will probably work well even if you don't fully mate
the base and funnel.  I know that I don't do a complete mate on my Yama and
it seals wonderfully.

-Chris