[Homeroast] OT: And then there were three....

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:01:07 CDT 2010

miKe,
Just WoW, what a wonderful journey it is and has been so far. I knew you are
the one miKe. The one with the magic to pull this off. There are coffee
geeks but the mold was broke with you.
Bry, the day I first saw you walk into the cafe in Kalamazoo, MI to demo the
Behmor for me and my daughter some 3 years ago I think. I told her, "that is
the man", and after the demo I said to Nicolle my daughter, " watch this
guy, he will make coffee news in a big way, he bleeds black."
Best wishes for continued success miKe, Debi and Bry.
JoeR