[Homeroast] Travelling Faux pas

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:39:38 CDT 2010

Good idea Ray.  I'll regularly find myself out of beans on milking mornings
(out at 6AM).  We have our own milk goats and I milk Tu-Thur-Fri and Sat.
 So, I'll drop some beans in and roast while milking. Usually works to be a
Full City roast, so i have to be careful what I choose.  Not the best way to
roast, but on occasion it happens.  And then, the brew can be incredible!